You have probably been to many doctors and even more websites looking for answers to your health issue.
You are not alone.
People who first enter my clinic typically:
- Suffer from chronic pain that is affecting how they live life
- Take pain medication but want to reduce or eliminate it
- Deal with chronic health conditions that conventional therapies cannot resolve
- Want to avoid surgery
- Need help recovering from surgery
- Want to enjoy activities that right now seem impossible
Acupuncture Can Help
Acupuncture can control pain naturally by helping you unlock your body’s innate ability to heal.
Acupuncture and Chinese medicine can do this by using a different way of looking at how the body works. It is no better or worse than any other medical modality, but it offers a different perspective for stubborn chronic pain and chronic health issues.
There is no ancient Chinese secret, magic or voodoo.
Chinese Medicine is a very old medical system that has time-tested techniques to help you feel better.
Why Should You Go to Destin Radder?
- I listen. So many people feel that they are not being heard by their physicians. I set aside two hours for your first appointment to allow time for me to listen to you and try to understand, not only what is happening in your body, but also the journey you have traveled.
- I explain the basics of acupuncture and Chinese Medicine so you can feel more comfortable about an unfamiliar form of medicine.
- My holistic approach often leads to discussions about other variables such as diet, movement, and emotional health. Acupuncture may only be one part of your journey to health.
- I can work with your other doctors to help you find a good balance of Western and Eastern Medicine. I believe that Western and Eastern Medicine can work together and complement each other.
- I practice a different style of acupuncture called the Balance Method. I do not needle where it hurts and I only needle from the elbows to hands and from knees to feet. There is no need to get undressed or lie in an uncomfortable position.
- I offer evening hours for those who work a full time schedule.
Is acupuncture right for you? Click here for an email consultation!
Would you like to learn more about acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutrition and supplementation? Enter your email address below and Like me on Facebook